Thu, 21 April 2022
Virtual get-together via Zoom on Saturdays, 12 noon PST - Details here
12 in 22 - Unofficial KAL/challenge to knit 12 (or however many you want) sweaters in 2022. Details here!
The 2KLC 2022 Swap is almost over!
Barb has finished:
Vanilla Socks using Western Sky Knits Aspen Sock
wurm by katushika, using Straightfork Farm 60/40 Sport Weight in the Purple Haze colorway
Tracie has Finished
3. Wren Headband (free)
4. Knitted Flower Tutorial by Julie Taylor (free)
5. Mother Bears 266-269
6. Secret Project for her Swapee in a very special yarn...
Barb continues working on:
Ribs and Wave Poncho by Great Yarns! Using Cascade Superwash Wave in the 106 Blue colorway
4. A project for her swap partner
Barb has frogged:
Tracie continues working on:
2. Socks to match my Swallowtail pullover in Psych Ward Yarns Joy Sock - using hem/cuff chart from Swallowtail by Jamie Hoffman
Tracie has frogged:
1. After the Party (Ralph's Party #2) by Lisa Jewell - 3 stars
2. How To Raise an Elephant by Alexander McCall Smith - 5 stars
3. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid - 4 stars
4. Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History by Katy Our - 4 stars
5. Evidence of Love: A True Story of Passion and Death in the Suburbs by John Bloom and Jim Atkinson - 5 stars
Tracie has read:
1. The Less People Know About Us: A Mystery of Betrayal, Family Secrets, and Stolen Identity by Axton Beta-Hamilton - 5 stars
2. Above Suspicion (Anna Travis #1) by Linda LaPlante - 4 stars
3. The Wrong One by Dervla McTiernan - 3 stars
Tracie talked about Naloxone, a medication that can treat a narcotic overdose in an emergency situation. She also discussed Fentanyl Test Strips - to detect Fentanyl in street drugs.
Barb discussed Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines in the United States.acie talked about Naloxone, a medication that can treat a narcotic overdose in an emergency situation. She also discussed Fentanyl Test Strips - to detect Fentanyl in street drugs.
Barb discussed Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines in the United States.