Sun, 13 October 2019
Recorded on October 10, 2019
Book Talk starts at 32:00
It's time for our annual 2 Knit Lit Chicks Fall Sweater KAL! It is running September 15 all the way to January 15 to give you plenty of time to finish a garment. Join the Chatter Thread, and check out our sweater bundles. Challenge yourself
Studio 49 Retreat - October 18-19 at Tuolomne Trails family camp
1. Mother Bears # 182, #183 and #184
2. Multidirectional Scarf #4 by Karen Baumer using Caron Cake in the Rainbow Sprinkles colorway
3. Bankhead Hat #7 by Susie Gourlay using Caron Cake in the Faerie Cake Colorways
6. September DVD socks using DVD Zien No Soggy Bottoms colorway
7. Oh Gnome You Didn’t MKAL gnomes by Sarah Schira
1. Oh Gnome You Didn’t MKAL by Sarah Schira
2. Meret by Wooly Wormhead
Barb has Cast-on
2. October Cheeky Cables Socks by Mary Lukas, using Desert Visa Dyeworks Viso in the Donkeys and Elephants colorway.
3. Here We Gnome Again by Sarah Shira, using a mystery raspberry worsted yarn.
Tracie continues to work on:
1. Bulky Top Down Pullover for Men by Knitting Pure and Simple
1. Poisoned Blood by Phillip Ginsberg - Barb recommends!
2. Clock Dance by Anne Tyler - recommended
3. Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes by Karin Slaughter - Barb does NOT recommend
4. The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff - recommended
1. The Day I Died by Lori Rader-Day - Tracie does NOT recommend
2. The Almost True Story of Ryan Fisher by Rob Stennett - thumbs sideways!
3. The Quintland Sisters by Shelley Wood - recommended
Tracie recommends RuPaul's Drag Race, Seasons 1-6, now streaming on Hulu!