Recorded on April 5, 2023
Book Talk starts at 19:25
Come join us knitting or crocheting your projects with CABLES! That's right, cables. Come on over to the Cables KAL Chatter Thread to check out the rules and chat about your plans. Dates are now until 5/15/23.
Virtual Knitting Group via Zoom
Tracie and Barb will be at:
- The Northern California Knitting Retreat (NoCKRs) - April 27-30, 2023 at the St Francis Retreat Center in San Juan Bautista, California. The retreat is now full, but we generally have spots that will open as we get close to the dates. If you would like to be on the waiting list, message Tracie at firstname.lastname@example.org for info and the registration form.
- Fiber Frolic - Saturday, May 27, 2023, 10 am – 4 pm at Soul Food Farm in Vacaville, CA. There will be no food vendors, so bring your own lunch and a chair. The entry fee is $10 per person, and parking will be in a field and not limited.
- The TKGA Retreat 2023 - November 2-5, 2023 at the Hilton Charlotte University Place Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Tiny Dancer top by Laura Dean in Shaggy Bear Farms SW Merino & Tussah Silk Fingering for Lexi
- 2 Knitted Knockers
- Low-key Cowl by Elizabeth Smith, using Cascade 220 in the green colorway (very old stash)
- Ilha pullover by Orlane Sucche, using Greenwood Fiber Indulgence (merino, cashmere and silk).
- 3 Knockers
Tracie has cast on:
And continues to work on:
Barb is working on:
And has cast on: