Recorded on April 5, 2023
Book Talk starts at 33:00
Come join us knitting or crocheting your projects with CABLES! That's right, cables. Come on over to the Cables KAL Chatter Thread to check out the rules and chat about your plans. Dates are now until 5/15/23.
Virtual Knitting Group via Zoom
Tracie and Barb will be at:
- The Northern California Knitting Retreat (NoCKRs) - April 27-30, 2023 at the St Francis Retreat Center in San Juan Bautista, California. The retreat is now full, but we generally have spots that will open as we get close to the dates. If you would like to be on the waiting list, message Tracie at email@example.com for info and the registration form.
- Fiber Frolic - Saturday, May 27, 2023, 10 am – 4 pm at Soul Food Farm in Vacaville, CA
- The TKGA Retreat 2023 - November 2-5, 2023 at the Hilton Charlotte University Place Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina
Tracie has finished:
Barb has finished:
- Barley Hat by Tin Can Knits using worsted weight bear yarn
- 3 Knockers
Tracie's Sweater Surgery:
- She added length to her Colorful Geometry pullover
- Transformed her Velvet Pullover from a round Yoke to raglan, then added length
Tracie is working on:
- Low-key Cowl by Elizabeth Smith, using Cascade 220 in the green colorway (very old stash)
- Knitted Knockers
- Ilha pullover by Orlane Sucche, using Greenwood Fiber Indulgence (merino, cashmere and silk).
- WYS Vanilla Socks, using West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply Self-Striping in the Peacock colorway
Tracie has read:
Barb has read: