Recorded on October 8, 2021
Book Talk starts at: 29:00
The 2021 2 Knit Lit Chicks Fall Sweater KAL has begun! All the info you need to know is here on the Sweater KAL Chatter Thread. Check out our Bundles for more inspiration.
Virtual get-together via Zoom on Saturdays, 12 noon PST - Details here
- Be Kind #7 by Melissa Simpson, using worsted weight scraps
Tracie cast on:
And continues to work on:
Barb continues to work on:
- That's My Jam by Steven Fegert, using a kit bought from Learning Men Fiber Arts, using their MCN blend Show Stealer.
- Vanilla socks using Knit Circus Greatest of Ease in the Electric Mayhem colorway
- Mimosa by Boo Knits, using Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in the Giddy Up colorway
- Architexture Cowl by Jennifer Weismann, using Leading Men Fiber Arts Box Office in the Blue Ink colorway
- Gnome MKAL All Work, Gnome Play, using fingering leftovers from my stash
- V-Back Tee by Jamie Hoffman, using The Farmer’s Daughter Fibers Foxy Lady in Stagecoach Mary, Heartbreak Hotel, Missoula Saturday Night, and Honky Tonkin
- r. e. d. By Hinterm Stein, using Cloudborn Highland DK in the Silver Heather colorway
Tracie talked about the Netflix series Britney Vs. Spears. Here is the Trailer for it!
Direct download: Episode_234_-_10_11_21_12.03_PM.mp3
-- posted at: 12:14pm PST