Sun, 11 April 2021
Recorded on April 7, 2021
Book Talk starts at: 35:50
Virtual get-together via Zoom on Saturdays, 12 noon PST - Details here
Our Anything-But-Wool KAL is ongoing! From February 15 to May 15, knit or crochet a project of at least 200 yards of any yarn that does not contain wool - that means cotton, linen, cashmere, silk, soy, steel, milk, corn - even acrylic! Join our very active chatter thread here, and post your FOs here.
Would you like to win a copy of the Abington Mitts by BostonJen? This lovely pattern is designed for DK weight yarn and would be a beautiful addition to anyone’s winter wardrobe. Post on the giveaway thread to be entered to win!
New Giveaway for fans of The Office! Tracie has made an The Office-themed project bag to give away. Post in the giveaway thread telling us what your favorite episode is and why. The thread will close May 15.
Barb has finished:
Tracie has finished
1. Sea Turtle by Galina Fedtchenko in ArtFibers Houdini
Barb has frogged:
Barb continues to work on:
And has cast on:
1. Abington Mitts by Jennifer Lassonde, using Lil Weasel DK in the Porcelain colorway
Tracie has cast on:
And continues to work on:
1. Color Stacking Cowl by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee in Blue Heron Rayon Metallic in the Mossy Place colorway
1. The Guest List by Lucy Foley - 4 stars
2. A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult - 4 stars
1. Smart Women by Judy Blume - 4 stars
2. Beshert by Erin Gordon - 5 stars
3. Faithful Place by Tana French - 4 stars
4. The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson - 3 stars
5. What Lies Between Us by John Marrs - 4 stars