Sat, 1 February 2020
Recorded on January 29, 2020
Book Talk starts at 33:30
Our next KAL will be a Poncho Knit Along. Start thinking about what you want to knit or crochet now. We have a Poncho Bundle already! Join the Chatter thread to join in on the fun of planning!! This KAL will run from February 1 to May 1, 2020
Celia McAdam Cahill has given us three copies of her Zephyr cardigan pattern to give away - and one of them includes the yarn to knit it!
Please post a comment in this thread to be entered to win.
We have our 200th episode coming up soon! We are going to answer your questions during this episode. Please go to this Ask Us Anything thread to post your questions.
Barb has finished
2. Bankhead Hat #9 using Caron Cake leftovers
3. 6 Knitted Knockers
4. Multidirectional Scarf #8 using a Caron Cake in the White Truffle colorway
Tracie has finished:
1. Vanilla Socks in West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in the Rum Paradise colorway
2. 5 Knitted Knockers
Barb continues to work on
And has cast on
1. Be Kind Hat by Melissa Simpson, using leftover Caron Cake yarn
2. Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf by Karen Baumer using a Caron Cake in the Key Lime colorway
Tracie continues to work on:
BOOKS (ratings are out of 5 stars)
1. Poison Orchids by Sarah A. Denzil and Anna Taylor - 2 1/2 stars
2. Persuasion by Jane Austen - 5 stars
3. Chomp by Carl Hiaasen - 4 stars
Barb recommends 2 True Crime podcasts: