Wed, 25 September 2019
Book Talk Begins at 29:00
Recorded on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
And on to our Fall Sweater KAL! It is running September 15 all the way to January 15 to give you plenty of time to finish a garment. Join the Chatter Thread, and check out our sweater bundles. Challenge yourselF!
Lambtown - October 5-6 in Dixon, California
Studio 49 Retreat - October 18-19 at Tuolomne Trails family camp
2. Multidirectional Scarf #3 by Karen Baumer using Caron Cake in the Rainbow Sprinkles colorway
1. Maine Baby Hat by Fiber of Main in Miss Babs Yowza - rolled brim and umbilical cord top
4. Fiddly Bits #9 by Jane Pihota.
Barb continues to work on:
3. September DVD socks using DVD Zien No Soggy Bottoms colorway
4. Oh Gnome You Didn’t MKAL gnomes by Sarah Schira
Barb has Cast-on
Tracie continues to work on:
1. Bulky Top Down Pullover for Men by Knitting Pure and Simple
4. Oh Gnome You Didn’t MKAL by Sarah Schira
1. The Apartment by K.L. Slater. Thumbs sideways.
2. Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata. Thumbs up!
1. The High Season by Judy Blundell
2. The Silent Ones by K.L. Slater
3. Growing Up Brady: I Was a Teenage Greg by Barry Williams. Thumbs up!
Barb is currently reading:
1. Poisoned Blood by Phillip Ginsberg
2. Clock Dance by Anne Tyler
Tracie is currently reading:
1. The Day I Died by Lori Rader-Day
2. The Almost True Story of Ryan Fisher by Rob Stennett
Tracie also talked about the TV show: HGTV A Very Brady Renovation