Sun, 30 June 2019
Recorded on June 27, 2019
Book Talk starts at 28:38
We have new prizes donated by hikeknitcamp (designer Cheryl Beckerich). Please message alittleposy or knittybarb if you have a prize you’d like to contribute.
Want to start your Mother Bear-making journey? Check out the Mother Bear Project website to buy a pattern, make a donation, or see the gallery of children and their new bears, and the MBP Ravelry group for great ideas and community with other bear makers.
1. Mother Bears #166 - #169
2. Christmas Vanilla Socks, using The Yarn Jar Shop sock yarn in The Grinch colorway
3. DVD June socks - Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in Zombody is Like a Writing Desk
1. Mother Bears #185 - #192. These included a Drag Queen bear!
2. Two Never Not Gnoming by Sarah Schira gnomes
3. Vanilla Socks, using Lollipop Yarn Quintessential in the Wide Awake colorway
Barb is still working on
Tracie continues working on
3. Fiddly Bits #9 by Jane Pihota in sport weight yarns
4. Dare to Dream by Boo Knits in Duren Dyeworks Heavenly Fingering in Cherry Pop
1. Tiger Woods by Jeff Benedict and Armand Keteyian. Thumbs WAY up!
2. Confidential by Ellie Monago. Thumbs up.
1. And the Sea Will Tell by Vincent Bugliosi. Thumbs Up.
2. Sex, Love and Money: Revenge and Ruin in the World of High-Stakes Divorce by Gerald Nissenbaum. Thumbs up.
Barb is reading
1. Little Shoes: The Sensational Depression-Era Murders that Became My Family’s Secret by Pamela Everett
2. The Lost Man by Jane Harper
Tracie is reading
1. Secrets of a Marine's Wife: A True Story of Marriage, Obsession & Murder by Shanna Hogan
2. American Heiress: The Wild Sage of the Kidnapping, Crimes and Trial of Patty Hearst by Jeffrey Toobin