Sat, 7 July 2018
Recorded on July 4, 2018
Book Talk starts at 29:00
We are hosting our annual Mother Bear KAL starting June 1, and ending on August 31, 2018. Any bears you have knit or crocheted in 2018 are eligible to be entered for prizes. If you want more information about the Mother Bear Project, please go here. Don't have a pattern? Please go here to order a pattern! It will be sent via US mail with a very short turn-around time. Our FO thread is here - please post a separate photo for each bear you make! And thank you to our wonderful listeners and vendor friends for donating prizes for the KAL.
2. Tale as Old as Time Cowl by Anne Vally, using Must Stash Yarns & Fiber Perfect Self-Striping Sock in the Beauty and the Beast colorways
4. Rose City Rollers by Mara Catherine Byner, using leftover Knit Picks Hawthorne Speckle Yarn in the Cosmic Speckle colorway
Tracie continues to work on:
1. a blanket for the Welcome Blanket organization
Barb continues to work on:
Barb has cast on:
3. Juanita Park Cowl by Erika Flory, using a kit bought from Craftsy.
Barb talked about the wonderful Craftsy.com Kits available. Check 'em out!
1. Calypso by David Sedaris
Tracie is reading:
1. The Stranger (Patrik Hedstrom #4) by Camilla Lackberg
Barb is reading