Sat, 16 September 2017
Recorded September 14, 2017
Book Talk Begins at 39:40
Our Mother Bear KAL/CAL has ended! We will give the winners another week to hear their names and contact us before we PM them.
Tracie & Barb will be at
Lambtown 2017 - Dixon May Fair Grounds, October 7-8. We will be attending on Saturday, October 7th.
Stitches West 2018 registration opened July 20 - rooms at the Hyatt and Hilton are long gone, but you can still register for classes! Be sure and leave some free time on Saturday afternoon to come to our meet-up in the Hyatt bar.
* Mother Bear #118
* Her 2nd Fiddly Bits cowl by Jana Pihota, using fingering scraps
* Ridge Runner Hat by Chrissy Graham, using Lane Boroesia in a turquoise color way
* Stashbusting Helix Hat #4 by Jessica Rose, using worsted weight scraps
Tracie has finished
* Voyager MKAL by Rachel Roden, using Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock Multi in the Voyager color way, along with Lorna's Laces String Quintet in the Voyager colorways.
Barb is continuing to work on:
* Tale as Old as Time Cowl by Anne Vally, using Must Stash Yarns & Fiber Perfect Self-Striping sock in the Beauty and the Beast colorways
Tracie has cast on:
* Her 2nd Puppy Pullover by Kitterly Kits
Tracie continues to work on:
* Fiddly Bits #4 by Jane Pihota
Barb and Tracie reviewed Knitter's Pride Royale Knitting Needles. Thumbs up from both of them!
Barb is reading:
The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
And Tracie is reading:
A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute
Bad Little Girl by Frances Vick